Saturday 21 February 2015

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Well, hello.

We landed back on freezing English soil late this afternoon after a lovely, loud, whirlwind of a few days in Lisbon. There will definitely be more details to follow in the days to come. I will say that although it's been wonderful to spend quality time with family in Portugal, i'm more than happy to see this pretty face again.


While I was away, something very exciting landed in my inbox. 
It was a voucher for an amazing tinggly experience

I never win anything. Seriously. Never. 
So, I couldn't believe it when I clicked on the lovely Katie's giveaway announcement over at Hope engaged to find my name announced. There in black and white for all to see. I admit that I may have cheated a little and sent up a prayer or two asking for this blessing ha! Thankfully, God is good. 

So the deal is that I get to choose any experience from their essentials collection, anywhere in the world. So cool. At the moment, Steve and I are torn between:


My preference: A day in a Cambodian village, learning about traditional ways of life and meeting the locals. I love the idea of seeing a glimpse of Cambodia, away from the tourist trail. Steve and I both feel a God-given pull toward this beautiful country and so it would be fab to drink in as much as possible.


I'll be honest; my main reason for planning a trip to Vietnam is to see Halong bay. It's on that bucket list. How much of a blessing to go for free?!



Steve's preference: Ever since it first aired, Mr Bacon has been obsessed with the world of Westeros and Essos. It formed the basis of my very persuasive argument for visiting Dubrovnik this Easter and so the Game of Thrones tour seems a done deal. 

To be honest, if we can't decide, i'm not against doing them all :)

Tinggly.com is full of incredible experiences in all corners of this Earth and what's better all their essential collection is priced at a very reasonable £80. Go, look! Which one would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment